Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Phone Numbers and availability

Melba: 910 617 5778

I am available nearly all day today (Wed), except from 245-335.
Thursday: Anytime after 11, except for 310 - 425 for Senior Capstone.
Friday, same as Wed, although ideally I would like to meet before the weekend commences.

I would like to try and reserve the Whitman room of the library because it is a nice conference space and a projector so we can watch video art.


3 comments:

  1. 828.712.2616

    I'm free all day tomorrow except during our class. Friday is no-go for me - I work 8am - 8pm. I'm also free Saturday and Sunday after 4 or 5ish depending on when I get off, and free all day Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (704)929-1242

    Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday evenings are great.

    I'm available all weekend too.

    Interested in multi-channel video, each relating to a similar theme, and possibly time-lapse edits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 919.418.2626

    AVAILABILITY (throughout the week based on typical schedule):
    Monday: 9am-11am, 12pm-2:30pm, 5pm-7pm, after 9pm
    Tuesday: all day (depending on when capstone meets)
    Wednesday: 9am-2:30pm, 4pm-5:30pm
    Thursday: all day (depending on capstone) through 7:30pm
    Friday: after 9am
    Weekends are open! :)

    ReplyDelete